Last modified: AUGUST 1, 2020
It describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when You use the website www.naughtyharbor.com (the “Website”), interact with services, functionality, features, content, applications, or products offered by Naughty Harbor through the Website, and our practices for collecting, maintaining, using, protecting and disclosing that information. The Naughty Harbor Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”) can be found HERE.
Please read this policy carefully
- Children Under The Age Of 18.
Our Website is NOT designed for children under the age of 18. No one under age 18 may access, use, or provide any information to or via the Website. We do not consciously collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not provide or use any information on this Website or through any of its features; register on the Website; make any purchases or transactions through the Website; use any of the features of this Website; or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number,or any screen name or user name. If we learn that we have received or collected personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will exclude that information. If you believe we might have any information about or from a child under 18, please inform us at [email protected].
- On the Website;
- In e-mail, phone call, text and electronic messages between you and the Website; and
iii. When you interact with our third-party websites and services, if those advertising or applications include links to this policy.
- Offline or through any other means, including any other Company’s website or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- By any third party (including our affiliates), including through any content or application (including advertising) that may be accessible from or on the Website.
- Information Collected About You and From You.
We collect certain types of information from users of our Website including:
- From Visitors of the Website (“Visitors”): Information about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your domain server IP address; Internet browser; equipment used to access the Website; and Website usage details (“Non-Personal Information”).
- Information which may personally identified you, your name; postal address(es) (street number, city, state, postal code, country); e-mail address; telephone number (individual and company); payment information (e.g., credit card number); linked social network account(s), if applicable; and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); and
- Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; domain server; Internet browser; equipment used to access the Website; Website usage details; geographic area; company industry (optional); number of storage/warehouse locations (optional); year of company establishment (optional); and company description (optional).
- Information Collection From You or About You.
- This information is collected:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically browsing through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details; contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website; IP addresses and information collected through cookies; web beacons; and other tracking technologies; and
iii. From third parties, for example, our advertisers.
- Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information by filling in forms on our Website. Including information provided at the time of purchasing any products via the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
iii. Your responses to questionnaire that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions made through our Website. For example, you may be required to provide payment information before placing an order through our Website;
- Contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
vii. Certain “aggregate information,” or data collected about your use of the Website or regarding a category of products, services, or users.
- Automatic Information Tracking and Collection. As you navigate through and interact with our Website and other Users, including Sellers and Buyers, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your computer equipment, browsing patterns and actions, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including location data, traffic data,logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and type of your browser.
- Automatically Collected Personal Information. The information automatically collected is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
iii. Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
- Technologies Used The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use Flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
iii. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as pixel tags and single-pixel gifs, clear gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics.
- We can not control these third parties tracking technologies. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should directly contact the responsible provider.
- How We Use the Information.
- We use collected information including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, services or products that you request from us;
iii. To provide you with information about your account;
- To improve our Website, products or services we offer or provide throughit;
- To facilitate transactions in which you are involved;
- To carry out the obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection;
vii. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
viii. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- xi. For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' products and services that may be interesting to you.
- We may use the information for general commercial purposes. For example, we may use your reviews about a particular product.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- We may disclose general information about our users and information that does not identify any person, without restriction.
- To our affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties who support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
iii. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a takeover, disinvestment, restructuring, dissolution, reorganization, or other transfer or sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to offer their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you use our Website to send a direct message;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
vii. For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, legal or law process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- To apply or enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
iii. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, safety or property of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other organizations and companies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Google Advertising
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our Website. Google's advertising requirements are set forth in Google's Advertising Principles, which are in place to provide to users a positive experience.You can find The Google Advertising Principles here:https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense;
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
iii. Demographics and Interests Reporting; and
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions related to our website.
- Opting out: You may modify your individual preferences for Google advertising using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternately, you may opt outby visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- We aim to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Advertising and Tracking Technologies. Your browser can be set to refuse all or some browser cookies,or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you refuse or disable cookies, please note that some parts of this site may not be accessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can sign out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link contained in these emails; checking the relevant box on the Registration Form; or by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile; If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be opted out from future e-mail distributions. This optout does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase or other transactions via the Website.
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You may send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided. Deleting your personal information means canceling your user account We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject is always in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Data Security.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Data and records regarding your registration with and use of the Website will be saved for a reasonable period of time. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. These facilities may be operated by us or by our service providers. By using the Website, you agree to having your Personal Information stored, transferred, and processed by these third party facilities. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also leans on you. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do maximum to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for avoidance of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Contact Information.
To ask questions or comment about our privacy practices, contact us at: